Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 19th 2011, 07:15 AM
Have you found your way around

Default Re: Forum 10/14 Who's Going!?!?!?!

Does anyone have a video of the band introduction/cold day in the sun from the 14th?

FRESH POTS!!!
Old October 19th 2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome View Post
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM :,O I had to leave right when the acoustic set started but SHJDKDDKDDJDJ Dave asked the crowed how many people have seen them and how many haven't so when he asked how amny haven't I was like BUT THEN HE POINTED AT MEEE!!! he was like "you have an excuse cause you're like 6 years old but the rest of you are screwed" something like that I couldn't believe that he was talking to me ao I pointed at myself and was like "me?! :,o" and he smileeeeeeddd ooooohhhh murther gooooooodddddddddd <3333 THEN, THEN I MADE A DOUBLE SIDED POSTER, ONE SAID HAI DAEV AND THE OTHER SAID I <3 SHIFTY AND CHRIS SMILED TE FIRST TIME HE SAW IT AND THE SECOND TIME HE POINTED AT ME AND THE THIRD TIME HE SMILED/POINTED AND TOLD SOMEONE IN THE BACK!!!!!! AND WHEN DAVE SAW MINE HE WAVEEEDDD AAAATTTTT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY, PAT AND RAMI SMILED AT ME AND WHEN I TOLD TAYLOR I LOVED HIM AND WAVED HE BOPPED HIS HEAD SO I DID OT BACK AND HE SMIIILLLEEEDDD!!

That was a very long sentence but OH MY GOD BEST DAY EVERRRRRR
I saw your sign, but didn't see you. You were right by the little kid with the fedora who was on his dad's shoulders air drumming PERFECTLY along with Taylor the whole show!
Old October 19th 2011, 11:53 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
I saw your sign, but didn't see you. You were right by the little kid with the fedora who was on his dad's shoulders air drumming PERFECTLY along with Taylor the whole show!
Wow. Prodigies everywhere. I love it!
Old October 20th 2011, 01:39 AM

I found these on youtube last night You can see Dave waving at me at 22:30 The same guy had a video of when Chris pointed at me but he deleted it :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
Hahah, awesome!! I didn't see that kid there but I saw him in a video and he was insane lol

FRESH POTS!!!
Old January 31st 2012, 07:21 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Eek! Re: Forum 10/14 Who's Going!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puravida View Post
We (3 guys in early 30's) are renting a limo from the Four Seasons in LA for the October 13 show. We are looking for a group of attractive ladies who would like to join us for some good clean fun and heavy partying (no expectations). We prefer blondes as they "have more fun".

We are going to pre and post party and will provide all the drinks and other party favorites as well as the limo transportation to and from the hotel. We will pay for everything except your tickets.

If you are up for it shoot me an email at veyham at gmail with pics of you and/or your group (ATTRACTIVE LADIES ONLY). Let the good times roll...

I can't describe how happy I am I found this thread. I was googling this person's email because we've been emailing after meeting on a personal ad site and I thought he seemed too good to be true.
Love the Foos and love that I've been saved from dating this guy because of his creeperific posting here !