PDA

View Full Version : Anyway I can Privately contact the band?

Liz83XOXO
August 23rd 2006, 12:13 AM
I want to privately post a message to the band without anyone reading it. Because it is about my personal feelings towards the lyrics of Foo Fighters and NIN. I am in deep love with both music. and both lyrics really affect me deeply i need to message Dave and Trent. And i have to pay to contact Trent on his website. I am not sure if a credit card is needed but i can't pay through credit card, but would love to if i could :( i am stuck. i can't use the NIN website without paying. It's as if he's all about the money and it hurts, more about the money than the fans. And i see Dave did some drum work on NIN's halo_21. But i love both bands and everyone envolved with both bands. True Talent All the Way you have.

Peace out! :) I love you all! (even whoever is reading this)

Liz83XOXO
August 23rd 2006, 01:34 AM
I want to privately post a message to the band without anyone reading it. Because it is about my personal feelings towards the lyrics of Foo Fighters and NIN. I am in deep love with both music. and both lyrics really affect me deeply i need to message Dave and Trent. And i have to pay to contact Trent on his website. I am not sure if a credit card is needed but i can't pay through credit card, but would love to if i could :( i am stuck. i can't use the NIN website without paying. It's as if he's all about the money and it hurts, more about the money than the fans. And i see Dave did some drum work on NIN's halo_21. But i love both bands and everyone involved with both bands. True Talent All the Way you have.

Peace out! :) I love you all! (even whoever is reading this)

yikes i regret this post! oh well can't take my first post off. it may mean something to someone. <---- edited sentence

I CAN'T READ REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pop up blocks it from opening!) i don't know how to fix it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! haha this sucks. me so sad now :( grrrr i mean pop up blocker prevents it from opening and i can't fix it. i am computer illiterate. someone help me please! but i can't read replies! haha oh no! shucks!

Jill
August 23rd 2006, 04:12 AM
There are no replies allowed in here except by the band or us and they haven't replied before.

I can delete this is you would like.