PDA

View Full Version : Pocketwatch on ebay

rob3000
October 11th 2010, 03:13 PM
Everyone seen it? Is anyone bidding on it? It's at £27 already and it still has 5 days left - will probably go for £50+. If this had been in a few weeks I'd be bidding on it, alas I can't.

Simon
October 11th 2010, 03:31 PM
I've seen it and questioned it's authenticity with the seller, I've never seen a tape with the artwork like that. All tapes I've seen are red text, red pocketwatch image and Late! written over in black. His has black text all over, black pocketwatch and red Late! text.

rob3000
October 11th 2010, 04:14 PM
Ah I didn't look at the photos, will do it now. Did he not get back to you?

rob3000
October 11th 2010, 04:19 PM
If that's fake, they've done it well. Guess we need someone who has the tape to compare - I know there's a few people in here who have it.

Simon
October 11th 2010, 04:40 PM
He did reply back and claimed it was real and that he had emailed simple machines to get confirmation it was real. I have seen lots of copies of the the tape in various places and it's always had the artwork as I mentioned. I mean just do a google images search for it. They're all like it. You'd think if they did a few copies like this some would be around.

Maybe it is real and they did change the artwork slightly at some point, I've just personally never seen the artwork like that. Surely though if you were going to fake it you would fake it like the most common version? Either way I personally won't bid on it.

kaitlyn
October 11th 2010, 04:48 PM
Wait...this (http://cgi.ebay.com/Late-Pocketwatch-Dave-Grohl-Foo-Fighters-Nirvana-/400158603892?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5d2b4fba74) isn't the one you guys are talking about right? This one looks real, but I wouldn't pay that much for all of those.

Simon
October 11th 2010, 05:04 PM
Wait...this (http://cgi.ebay.com/Late-Pocketwatch-Dave-Grohl-Foo-Fighters-Nirvana-/400158603892?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5d2b4fba74) isn't the one you guys are talking about right? This one looks real, but I wouldn't pay that much for all of those.

No that one is definitely real, that has been on ebay for a while and I don't see him selling them at that price. This (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1) is the one we're talking about. Completely different.

kaitlyn
October 11th 2010, 05:11 PM
No that one is definitely real, that has been on ebay for a while and I don't see him selling them at that price. This (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1) is the one we're talking about. Completely different.
Oooh. Yeah that one doesn't look real in the least. I guess you never know...

deadDonna
October 11th 2010, 06:44 PM
*does the conversion*

I'll let you punks know how I do on the one :)

rob3000
October 11th 2010, 06:54 PM
How about this?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120632873787&index=6&nav=SEARCH&nid=54867313261

I'd believe this was fake. Dibs buying if it's real.

Simon
October 11th 2010, 06:59 PM
Looks more likely to be real than the other one.

deadDonna
October 11th 2010, 08:08 PM
*current high bidder*

MADNESS
October 11th 2010, 08:33 PM
Looks more likely to be real than the other one.

it really does. the other one is not worth a bid. it doesn't look real to me, although there is different versions with different colors apparently, just found this white background here http://bigearflux.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/late-pocketwatch/ it can't be fake because it's not that easy to change the colors from that yellow one, it is definetly printed originally in that colors. that and the fact that this image is only illustrating a text about the tape, without claims to be original, real or anything like that.

rob3000
October 11th 2010, 09:41 PM
Hmmm, I want to buy one but it's kinda risky. Damn.

deadDonna
October 11th 2010, 09:51 PM
I'm confused, which one do you guys think is for real?

still high bidder

MADNESS
October 11th 2010, 10:25 PM
I'm confused, which one do you guys think is for real?

still high bidder

this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1) is the one I first thought it's fake. the different colors made me doubtful, but after finding out that the yellow/red one is not the only one, that may be and indication that this is not fake. I'm now 50/50 on this one. :p

Simon
October 11th 2010, 10:54 PM
I'm sceptical simply because I've never seen one like that, but then like I said if you were going to fake one you wouldn't make it look different so it's probably real. I always assumed the white ones were just faded yellow ones from all the copying, but who knows.

MADNESS
October 11th 2010, 11:05 PM
but then like I said if you were going to fake one you wouldn't make it look different so it's probably real.

true. didn't think about it, makes perfect sense.

I always assumed the white ones were just faded yellow ones from all the copying, but who knows.

I doubt it, because that yellow is probably not ink, the paper is yellow from fabrication. I'm assuming that because cassettes are usually couché paper and it's very strong, rarely shows aging signs unless its a slight halo near the borders, but not by fading, but from dust and other stuff like that, so it's darker rather than lighter. even if the yellow is from print ink on a cheap paper and the ink faded, it would never go away completely like that, there would be yellow spots near the borders or all over it.

Simon
October 11th 2010, 11:07 PM
I don't know really, I've never actually seen a white j-card with a tape, just a scanned photo online so that is why I assume that I think.

O.B.gene
October 11th 2010, 11:57 PM
i'd like official world from Grohl before bidding for this bad boy

MADNESS
October 11th 2010, 11:59 PM
i'd like official world from Grohl before bidding for this bad boy

he didn't want to play chess with Pirate Thom, he's not that accessible. :p

Simon
October 12th 2010, 12:02 AM
I doubt Dave would know anyway, he gave SM the tape to dub but they made the artwork and printed them.

MADNESS
October 12th 2010, 12:07 AM
I doubt Dave would know anyway, he gave SM the tape to dub but they made the artwork and printed them.

funny thing is that package on sale on ebay, one of the tapes is a bit similar artwork from the monkey wrench single. here (http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=1013306&image=309561625&images=309560229,309560260,309560302,309560337,309 560384,309561571,309561625,309561715&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0) and here (http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7928827301/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/10/Foo-Fighters-Monkey-Wrench-163149.jpg)

Pirate Thom
October 12th 2010, 07:16 AM
My casette is all red text with "Late" in Black.

The black text with "Late" in red may be an alternative print or a hell of an accurate fake because the casette is spot on from that image.

deadDonna
October 12th 2010, 11:52 AM
with all of your collective knowledge, what advice would you give me on this one (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1)?? How high would you bid on it or would you bid at all?

rob3000
October 12th 2010, 12:26 PM
I'd probably go up to $100 I think, which I still might do. Had there ever been 3 copies on eBay at the same time??

I think the amount of photos on there and the detail...it has to be real. Tym might be able to verify though, or whatshisname... Oldfoophan666, he probably has more than one copy.

Simon
October 12th 2010, 12:44 PM
with all of your collective knowledge, what advice would you give me on this one (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1)?? How high would you bid on it or would you bid at all?

As I said above going by the fact if you were going to fake the tape you wouldn't make completely different artwork it's probably real.

deadDonna
October 12th 2010, 12:46 PM
I don't want to bid against you Rob!

rob3000
October 12th 2010, 12:48 PM
Haha, it'll be a fair fight...or maybe it won't as I'm pretty poor right now. There's two on eBay.com, what do we think of them?

Edit: Studmore, lay your intentions on the table. Are you going for any of them?

Simon
October 12th 2010, 12:57 PM
Nope.

wicked_gravity
October 13th 2010, 01:17 PM
i know there are at least 2 different versions ... one w/ black picture w/ red font, and vice versa.

wicked_gravity
October 13th 2010, 01:20 PM
this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1) is the one I first thought it's fake. the different colors made me doubtful, but after finding out that the yellow/red one is not the only one, that may be and indication that this is not fake. I'm now 50/50 on this one. :p

the one i had was that color too ... i sold it on ebay a while back for close to $100. someone questioned me on it and i found a web site (don't have it bookmarked) that showed at least the 2 versions I described in my last post -- and if I remember correctly, there may even be a 3rd version, possibly all black - but since i don't have the link anymore I can't be sure

wicked_gravity
October 13th 2010, 01:25 PM
i found this 'pocketwatch' myspace page, with pictures of both versions:

http://www.myspace.com/latedavegrohl/photos/albums/my-photos/753042

obviously it's not an official link -- but the person that bought mine was convinced it was legit after i supplied him with another link i had found at the time. i paid a lot for mine too ... something like $40 or $50 at the time i bought it, which was insane to me at that time, but i did it.

Note: I never once played mine either as I already had a good sounding bootleg of it - just got it for collector's purposes,

alvaro
October 13th 2010, 05:02 PM
Mine is red text and red pocketwatch, but when I emailed simple machines way back when to see if it was completely discontinued they mentioned both white paper copies and black text and pocketwatch I'll see if I can find the e-mail for you people.

foofan80
October 13th 2010, 06:54 PM
I have the one with the black text and black pocketwatch and only "LATE!" and the rabbit in red. I have always had minor doubts about it being authentic but, as others have said, the labeling on the actual cassette is perfect and looks real as could be. I never got a reply when I e-mailed Simple Machines about the variation and I have never been able to dig up any additional info about the possibility of different artwork versions. I would love to know for sure, especially if mine is real and perhaps more rare. :D

I have only seen the white artwork used on CD copies that people have made, which are obviously fake.

MADNESS
October 13th 2010, 08:49 PM
the one i had was that color too ... i sold it on ebay a while back for close to $100. someone questioned me on it and i found a web site (don't have it bookmarked) that showed at least the 2 versions I described in my last post -- and if I remember correctly, there may even be a 3rd version, possibly all black - but since i don't have the link anymore I can't be sure

there's another version with white background (http://bigearflux.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/late-pocketwatch/) too.

I have a theory though. these are clearly cheap printings since the label was very small, they are all 2 colors tops and you don't count the paper color because it's bought that way. being it 2 colors it's possible that it's printed in print screen, one screen per color. after a few print runs are sold out they might have done new ones with different colors, maybe as a way to identify each print run or simply because they didn't want to buy any more paint and used what was left there. this looks like a label that does the majority of the work themselves and silk screen is a favorite in that way of work, to have small print runs rather quickly, like t-shirts.

Simon
October 13th 2010, 10:49 PM
there's another version with white background (http://bigearflux.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/late-pocketwatch/) too.

I have a theory though. these are clearly cheap printings since the label was very small, they are all 2 colors tops and you don't count the paper color because it's bought that way. being it 2 colors it's possible that it's printed in print screen, one screen per color. after a few print runs are sold out they might have done new ones with different colors, maybe as a way to identify each print run or simply because they didn't want to buy any more paint and used what was left there. this looks like a label that does the majority of the work themselves and silk screen is a favorite in that way of work, to have small print runs rather quickly, like t-shirts.

That is what I am thinking as well. We could do with knowing which versions were done first as they will be the best quality since the tapes were all dubbed of course, so as the source tapes worn out the quality of the tapes made would degrade as well. I know Dave gave them a second tape, maybe that is when they switched the print. I'd assume the most common red one was first then they ran out of red ink and went to black. Who knows.

deadDonna
October 14th 2010, 12:12 PM
I'm the one that took it up to 53.00--tomorrow is payday--maybe I'll feel richer tomorrow

O.B.gene
October 14th 2010, 12:14 PM
so have you been bidding on a fake tape? i dont know. its a lot of money to risk it

Simon
October 14th 2010, 12:24 PM
so have you been bidding on a fake tape? i dont know. its a lot of money to risk it

Pretty sure it's real now.

O.B.gene
October 14th 2010, 12:29 PM
might join in the bidding

Simon
October 14th 2010, 01:52 PM
More evidence of it being real:
http://www.popsike.com/pix/20070421/200102507468.jpg

That one sold on ebay in 2007 for $217. I'd expect this one to get to a similar price, maybe lower since most items are cheaper nowadays. $150 - $175 probably.

Captain Beyond
October 14th 2010, 02:12 PM

That one sold on ebay in 2007 for $217. I'd expect this one to get to a similar price, maybe lower since most items are cheaper nowadays. $150 - $175 probably.

Hey! Mine is similair to that!

Pretty sure mine's real now :)

rob3000
October 14th 2010, 06:02 PM
Why is no one bidding on the ebay.com one? That's at $50 and no bids yet.

OldFooFan
October 15th 2010, 08:07 AM

Considering the original tape cost $4, that's quite a profit for the seller.

led_by_bison
October 15th 2010, 01:54 PM
Hello.

It is me. I am selling my Pocketwatch tape on eBay.

It's discouraging that there has been some skepticism regarding the tape's authenticity, although I can't say I'm particularly suprised - it's hard to find many comparative standards.

I've been a great fan of Foo Fighters for many, many years (I've even posted on this board before now, albeit not as frequently as some of you!) - having been introduced to the band via my older brother who was a fan of Nirvana back in the day.

He handed down to me his entire music collection about ten years ago, which included Pocketwatch amongst many other rare items like a fully-signed Nevermind LP, early pressings of Bleach/Blew, as well as cassettes including lots of early K Records/Kill Rock Stars releases by bands like Beat Happening, Go Team, Tattle Tale, Heavens To Betsy - all of which I am aiming to sell over the next few weeks.

Now, it is my understanding that there a number of different coloured covers for the release - Black text on Red watch (yellow background), Red text on Black watch (yellow background), and Black text on Red watch (white bckground). Perhaps there's more even..? I thought that the covers alternated deppending on when they were printed, since the cassettes were dubbed as the orders came in..?

I remember trying to get it signed in person by Dave Grohl when FF played Newcastle in 2007 - I loitered around all day, but unfortunately never got to meet the man himself. If only..!

I actually really do not want to sell this tape; it will be a very reluctant sale. The album is one of my all-time favourites and, I feel, is one of Grohl's finest recordings. However, I have come into severe financial difficulty quite recently, and so I feel that I have no other option but to part with it. I hope somebody will give it a good home.

I hope that this post has eased any unsure minds. I'll be looking back at this page occasionally over the next day or two, so please feel free to ask any questions & i'll try my best to get back to you. Although, that said, please bare in mind that I do not have a constant access to the internet - I'm skiving work right now to type this infact! - so I cannot guarantee a speedily response.

Kind regards & happy bidding! :)

deadDonna
October 15th 2010, 02:07 PM
Hello.

It is me. I am selling my Pocketwatch tape on eBay.

It's discouraging that there has been some skepticism regarding the tape's authenticity, although I can't say I'm particularly suprised - it's hard to find many comparative standards.

I've been a great fan of Foo Fighters for many, many years (I've even posted on this board before now, albeit not as frequently as some of you!) - having been introduced to the band via my older brother who was a fan of Nirvana back in the day.

He handed down to me his entire music collection about ten years ago, which included Pocketwatch amongst many other rare items like a fully-signed Nevermind LP, early pressings of Bleach/Blew, as well as cassettes including lots of early K Records/Kill Rock Stars releases by bands like Beat Happening, Go Team, Tattle Tale, Heavens To Betsy - all of which I am aiming to sell over the next few weeks.

Now, it is my understanding that there a number of different coloured covers for the release - Black text on Red watch (yellow background), Red text on Black watch (yellow background), and Black text on Red watch (white bckground). Perhaps there's more even..? I thought that the covers alternated deppending on when they were printed, since the cassettes were dubbed as the orders came in..?

I remember trying to get it signed in person by Dave Grohl when FF played Newcastle in 2007 - I loitered around all day, but unfortunately never got to meet the man himself. If only..!

I actually really do not want to sell this tape; it will be a very reluctant sale. The album is one of my all-time favourites and, I feel, is one of Grohl's finest recordings. However, I have come into severe financial difficulty quite recently, and so I feel that I have no other option but to part with it. I hope somebody will give it a good home.

I hope that this post has eased any unsure minds. I'll be looking back at this page occasionally over the next day or two, so please feel free to ask any questions & i'll try my best to get back to you. Although, that said, please bare in mind that I do not have a constant access to the internet - I'm skiving work right now to type this infact! - so I cannot guarantee a speedily response.

Kind regards & happy bidding! :)

is this one you?? (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1)

edit--okay, I see your name is the same as the sellers name--Just wanted to be double sure

led_by_bison
October 15th 2010, 02:10 PM
is this one you?? (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150503113368&Category=1600&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1)

edit--okay, I see your name is the same as the sellers name--Just wanted to be double sure

Yes. To make you treble sure: That one is mine.

Please bid generously, for I am poor. :(

Simon
October 15th 2010, 02:15 PM
Sorry for originally casting doubt. Do you know what year your brother ordered the tape, if it was when the tape was first released or later on? I'd like to try and work out which prints came first to try and determine which tapes are the best quality sound wise.

deadDonna
October 15th 2010, 02:19 PM
Yes. To make you treble sure: That one is mine.

Please bid generously, for I am poor. :(

I've personally took the amount from 40 pounds to around 70 pounds. I'm going to talk to the husband tonight about it and set a high limit and bid again

peco_foo1
October 15th 2010, 03:00 PM
Hey Simon.Yeah its 100% real deal matey...there is only 2 versions out there that i know of...this particular one is the more harder one to track down.....ive got the other version...i also had a double of it i sold years back i think to someone here for £50...another diff ive noticed in some cass is the the writting on actual cass..some come with diff labels.:)..

O.B.gene
October 15th 2010, 03:03 PM
I've personally took the amount from 40 pounds to around 70 pounds.why?

Simon
October 15th 2010, 03:06 PM
Well it's at £107 now. Probably going to get to at least £150.

I've got a scan of the original advertising for it at $3 somewhere on my computer.

peco_foo1
October 15th 2010, 03:13 PM
ive bid on it also..:).....that be cool too see..:)

simon..not sure if you sent me on vid i pmd you about? foos in glasgow?..thanks

Pirate Thom
October 15th 2010, 03:16 PM
Hey Simon.Yeah its 100% real deal matey...there is only 2 versions out there that i know of...this particular one is the more harder one to track down.....ive got the other version...i also had a double of it i sold years back i think to someone here for £50...another diff ive noticed in some cass is the the writting on actual cass..some come with diff labels.:)..

I still have it, kept away very safe. :D

Simon
October 15th 2010, 03:23 PM
ive bid on it also..:).....that be cool too see..:)

simon..not sure if you sent me on vid i pmd you about? foos in glasgow?..thanks

I didn't no, I have it ripped and was meant to upload it this week but my computer has died, I'm using my sisters laptop at the moment. I've got replacement RAM arriving on Monday so will upload it for you then.

I found the advert, thanks to Monk:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8664/dsc0098ra7.jpg

deadDonna
October 15th 2010, 03:44 PM
why?

I chickened out at £70

O.B.gene
October 15th 2010, 03:50 PM
I chickened out at £70
sorry got confused. i thought you meant it was bidding at £40, but you went in for £70 straight away. which would, of course, be madness

deadDonna
October 16th 2010, 02:00 PM
Converting to $ it's over $200--I think I may be done

rob3000
October 16th 2010, 06:15 PM
I still don't why the eBay.com one is getting so little attention, but I'm monitoring it very closely now, given its fraction of the price.

deadDonna
October 16th 2010, 06:28 PM
I still don't why the eBay.com one is getting so little attention, but I'm monitoring it very closely now, given its fraction of the price.

Are you bidding on the .uk one?

jnine13
October 16th 2010, 06:43 PM
So, do people think the ebay.com one is real?

deadDonna
October 16th 2010, 07:08 PM
I couldn't react fast enough on my phone. Who sniped me then?

rob3000
October 16th 2010, 07:43 PM
I lost real interest in it ages ago as it got too expensive. Amazed it went for that much actually. The eBay.com one looks real, or rather it doesn't look fake. The lack of interest puts me off a bit though.

deadDonna
October 16th 2010, 07:48 PM
I lost real interest in it ages ago as it got too expensive. Amazed it went for that much actually. The eBay.com one looks real, or rather it doesn't look fake. The lack of interest puts me off a bit though.

I was hoping that I lost it to you! Instead of some random person.

rob3000
October 16th 2010, 08:16 PM
Ah, you went all the way hey? I hate getting sniped, it ruins eBay. If I had been bidding I'd have let you know, we could have done it tactically ha.

deadDonna
October 17th 2010, 02:47 PM
So, do people think the ebay.com one is real?

my question also

Simon
October 17th 2010, 04:01 PM
Yes I see no reason why it wouldn't be.

deadDonna
October 17th 2010, 04:11 PM
Buying my own Christmas present then :)

deadDonna
October 18th 2010, 05:39 PM
Merry Christmas to me

Knoxy
October 18th 2010, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas to me

Woot!

Simon
October 18th 2010, 07:16 PM
Congrats, can't believe how much they went for though. Too much for me even if I did have the money.

deadDonna
October 18th 2010, 07:29 PM
This one ended up $50 less then the uk one!!!

Simon
October 18th 2010, 07:37 PM
This one ended up $50 less then the uk one!!!

Yeah I assume that is because it was only listed on the US site (He specified postage to US only, so it wouldn't show up for anyone else) but it's still a hefty sum and more expensive than recent years. I was expecting them to go to about £150 max, so I suppose yours wasn't that much more. The UK one was crazy though.

Gabrielle
October 18th 2010, 09:46 PM
Merry Christmas to me

Trips to LA next year>>>>>>Pocketwatch.:)

Just kidding. Happy you won.:)

Tim
October 18th 2010, 11:18 PM
I dunno how old this thread is and I'm too tired to read it all but I'm pretty sure there are legit copies of that tape that aren't the red artwook/text

I forget when, but I think someone PMd be about it 5 or 6 years ago and I looked into it. It's on the level.

In other news, I legitimately have no clue where my copy (with red text!) is....though I contemplate throwing it up on ebay at least once or twice a year

theurbanraconteur
October 19th 2010, 12:22 AM
In around 2002ish, I missed out on a legit copy of the Pocketwatch tape on ebay that went for less than £20. I was absolutely gutted and rue it to this day.

rob3000
October 19th 2010, 06:50 PM
Merry Christmas to me

Great stuff, glad you won it. I bailed around $100.

Mike2
October 19th 2010, 09:09 PM
I used to own a Pocketwatch tape but became bored with it just sitting on my shelf so I sold it many years back. Apparently I should have held on to it longer though. :)

MADNESS
October 20th 2010, 02:01 AM
I'm not much into physical collectibles, the only thing I tend to buy a lot is magazines. I know Paul's team will eventually put all of it up to FooArchive in no time, but I just like to have them, the experience of buying it, looking forward to stop somewhere and read it. that's pretty much the further I got into collectibles and the albums doesn't count, that's the least a true fan have to do.

but...

all this conversation about Pocketwatch made me itchy to try and get one, just a little piece of foo history in my hands. I don't know if I'll be able though, I bet the shipping overseas would kill my bank account in no time. so...congratulations you who got it. I'm jealous. :o

alvaro
October 20th 2010, 02:23 AM
I'm jealous. :o

Não sei de mais ninguém além de mim no Brasil que tenha uma Pocketwatch :)
Custou mas valeu a pena

OldFooFan
October 20th 2010, 06:13 AM

Ah, the old Simple Machines catalog. I used to get these in the mail regularly.

There has never been and never will be a better independent record label than Simple Machines. On top of having a lot of great music, Jenny and Kristin were two of the nicest people you could have ever dealt with. Once, when I young and stupid (doesn't seem all that long ago), I decided to order a vinyl single and some other stuff, but I didn't have a lot of cash, so I stuck the order form, a few dollar bills, and a bunch of change in an envelope. Pretty stupid. Now, what do you suppose happened to the money? That's right, some fucker at the post office tore the envelope and helped himself. By the time it got to Simple Machines, it was just a damaged envelope with only the order form inside.

Feeling sorry for me, they sent me my stuff for free -- along with a handwritten note from Kristen explaining that it looked like someone at the post office was just a little richer.

Now where are you going to find a record label of any kind now that would do anything like that? I saved up the money and sent it to them a few months later, along with a thank you note for being so awesome.

peco_foo1
October 25th 2010, 01:30 PM
I didn't no, I have it ripped and was meant to upload it this week but my computer has died, I'm using my sisters laptop at the moment. I've got replacement RAM arriving on Monday so will upload it for you then.

ok cool simon.:)....nah probs.....nice ad.:)