PDA

View Full Version : 6 Degrees of Dave Grohl facebook group for Autism, PLEASE JOIN!

Marty Wan
April 7th 2009, 06:13 AM
Hey everyone I have a group on Facebook that is trying to reach Grohl within 6 degrees of separation for my son Lucas who has autism. I can't post a link because I;m new and this board thinks I'm spam... but if you go under Facebook and search groups for "6 Degrees of Dave Grohl" you'll find it. Please look and join, its for a good cause- we have over 550 members already! Show your Foo pride and support Autism research at the same time!
Thanks

Marty

Drummer159
April 7th 2009, 07:38 AM
joined... good luck man and if u do contact him.... contact me haha

Jill
April 7th 2009, 01:18 PM
If you are serious about trying to contact him I would use the management address someone posted on the wall at the group...the LA based address and make a formal request. Dave and the band get asked for a lot of things. My assumption is that if anything is ever donated it goes through SAM. Dave isn't probably trolling the internet and Facebook checking on himself.

On a side note...I am not a fan of people pimping their stuff on the board. I'll allow this since it's about autism and a fundraiser...

Josh
April 7th 2009, 02:14 PM
Nice,

Yeah, i'm sure if this somehow does get to Dave he'd at least sign something and send it.

As Jill said, try the addresses :)

Good luck with this dude.