PDA

View Full Version : Foos on Loveline!

forsberg
December 6th 2007, 12:48 AM
They'll be on tomorrow, December 6 (http://www.kroq-data.com/loveline/index.asp)! Remember the last time they were on and Dave talked about orgasms, oral sex, and the G spot??? You can download their past episodes here (http://www.lovelinearchive.com/search.cgi?searchstring=foo+fighters).

Melly-foo-ous
December 6th 2007, 01:09 AM
What time are they on? I can't find a time for the show on the site.

Jaurora
December 6th 2007, 01:34 AM
They'll be on tomorrow, December 6 (http://www.kroq-data.com/loveline/index.asp)! Remember the last time they were on and Dave talked about orgasms, oral sex, and the G spot??? You can download their past episodes here (http://www.lovelinearchive.com/search.cgi?searchstring=foo+fighters).

thanks for the tidbit :)

al
December 6th 2007, 01:39 AM
oh yes. i talked to them last time.. :D

civilian
December 6th 2007, 02:04 AM
What time are they on? I can't find a time for the show on the site.

i think its from 10pm-12am pacific time i dont know about anywhere else

Melly-foo-ous
December 6th 2007, 02:18 AM

Perfect, thanks, i'll be listening.

Thanks for the download links, forsberg.

forsberg
December 6th 2007, 05:36 AM
Here's the Official Loveline website (http://www.lovelineshow.com/). There's a station finder, plus there's radio websites like KROQ.com (http://www.kroq.com/) from which you can listen to the online stream.

Melly-foo-ous
December 6th 2007, 06:13 AM
Here's the Official Loveline website (http://www.lovelineshow.com/). There's a station finder, plus there's radio websites like KROQ.com (http://www.kroq.com/) from which you can listen to the online stream.

Thanks again.
Just finishing listening to one of the downloads. Not the usual Foo interview.

Sooze2
December 6th 2007, 09:27 AM
Cool! :eek: This will be 07 a.m. my time. I'm up early anyway because the kid has school and I'm freelance. :D
I listened to the supplied archive links and it cracked me up. Lesbian fisting and what not....:D

Ruthann
December 6th 2007, 12:46 PM
From what I remember, Loveline can't be listened to live by those outside the US.

It'll have to be downloaded afterwards.

forsberg
December 6th 2007, 04:46 PM
The stream at kroq.com (http://www.kroq.com) should work since I remember people from overseas writing to Kevin & Bean about listening to their radio stream. It starts 10pm Pacific Time.

Melly-foo-ous
December 6th 2007, 04:48 PM
From what I remember, Loveline can't be listened to live by those outside the US.

It'll have to be downloaded afterwards.

Drat!

Ruthann
December 6th 2007, 04:57 PM
The stream at kroq.com (http://www.kroq.com) should work since I remember people from overseas writing to Kevin & Bean about listening to their radio stream. It starts 10pm Pacific Time.

It may have changed now, but from what I remember, Loveline is always omitted in overseas broadcasts.
Every other show is listenable however.

Sooze2
December 6th 2007, 06:23 PM
I remember listening to *Loveline live on air* via the Internet some time ago- so there is hope for us outside the USA- maybe.....

Cassandra
December 6th 2007, 07:09 PM
yay! dr. drew and the foos. Does anyone know if it will be all four of them?

Kirsten
December 6th 2007, 07:30 PM
Fuck yeah!! :p I love when the guys are on there, I remember the last time Taylor was on there with the Coattail Riders and that was some of the funniest shit.

Caller: I was using my mom's vibrator and then the next day I found some cream on her nightstand for yeast infection.

Taylor: Was she making yeast rolls? Ewwww, I know you come from there and all, but that's disgusting. Get your own!!!

:p

Cassandra
December 6th 2007, 07:33 PM
Fuck yeah!! :p I love when the guys are on there, I remember the last time Taylor was on there with the Coattail Riders and that was some of the funniest shit.

Caller: I was using my mom's vibrator and then the next day I found some cream on her nightstand for yeast infection.

Taylor: Was she making yeast rolls? Ewwww, I know you come from there and all, but that's disgusting. Get your own!!!

oh dear god. that's so disgusting. why didn't she go out and buy her own to begin with?

:eek: :D

Kirsten
December 6th 2007, 07:38 PM
oh dear god. that's so disgusting. why didn't she go out and buy her own to begin with?

:eek: :D

The people on that show need some serious help, but yeah there was tons of "crazy callers." One guy called saying that he slept with his girlfriend's mom and Taylor was all on that saying "I gotta hear this." Then there was this guy who was engaged and was really "good friends" with this gay guy and he ended up being on the receiving end of a blowjob and he was like "but I'm not bisexual, gay, or anything... it just happen." And Dr. Drew was like "let me get this right he slipped and his mouth fell on your dick?" :p Tons of funny calls so I can't wait.

Btw is there anyway someone could record this so I could download it? I would love to download it so I can listen to it whenever :p

forsberg
December 6th 2007, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know if it will be all four of them?
It'll be Dave and Taylor.

Btw is there anyway someone could record this so I could download it? I would love to download it so I can listen to it whenever :p
It'll be posted on the Loveline archives website (http://www.lovelinearchive.com/) or the official Loveline website.

Kirsten
December 6th 2007, 10:07 PM
It'll be Dave and Taylor.

This shit is going to be funny... I can already tell :D

SOMEONE PLZ RECORD THIS!!

edit: nevermind, thanks forsberg.

Cassandra
December 7th 2007, 12:28 AM
The people on that show need some serious help, but yeah there was tons of "crazy callers." One guy called saying that he slept with his girlfriend's mom and Taylor was all on that saying "I gotta hear this." Then there was this guy who was engaged and was really "good friends" with this gay guy and he ended up being on the receiving end of a blowjob and he was like "but I'm not bisexual, gay, or anything... it just happen." And Dr. Drew was like "let me get this right he slipped and his mouth fell on your dick?" :p Tons of funny calls so I can't wait.

yeah, I'm familiar with the loveline callers.

you can download the podcast from iTunes. I think it's available the next day.

al
December 7th 2007, 12:54 AM
god. now i have to call in.

Grohl's Kitten
December 7th 2007, 01:19 AM
omg - this sounds hilarious! i gotta download it!

Black_Christmas92
December 7th 2007, 01:52 AM
I've just came to my senses and have realized that I can't possibly tune in and listen to the show tonight because the show doesn't air over here on the east coast (the radio stations here don't have it) and if I do tune in it'll be at 1 in the morning and so forth. I can't stay up that late because I have school tomorrow and this hard ass biology test.... :( :(

FUCK!!!! I better be able to download it when i get home from school tomorrow.....

Fooze Fighter
December 7th 2007, 02:04 AM
Loveline sucks without Adam Carolla. I won't even bother listening to this.

Go listen to the old 2005 episode with Adam and Dave, that's radio worth listening too. However, I do believe Dr. Drew was absent in place of Dr. Bruce, still it was Adam who made that show.

Mikey
December 7th 2007, 03:09 AM
Is anyone gonna record it?.. Please?

Fooze Fighter
December 7th 2007, 03:15 AM
Is anyone gonna record it?.. Please?

loveline is podcast. officially. by the loveline people.

http://www.lovelineshow.com/

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 03:31 AM
it only plays the first 10 minutes.

Mikey
December 7th 2007, 03:36 AM
loveline is podcast. officially. by the loveline people.

http://www.lovelineshow.com/
:D
.. :(!

al
December 7th 2007, 04:27 AM
i'm such a fan girl. christ.

Melly-foo-ous
December 7th 2007, 04:39 AM

listening live from Canada. It goes off occasionally but I just open it up again and it starts up. pretender on now.

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 04:43 AM
It's 07.24 a.m. my time and I'm listening in right now (commercial break right now) via the Internet. Half an hour too late (couldn't make it earlier). I'm such a fan girl too. :p

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 04:48 AM
lolololololol :eek:

forsberg
December 7th 2007, 04:51 AM
Yay for the chick who masturbates to Dave! :D but the guy from Avenged Sevenfold?????

robissimo
December 7th 2007, 04:53 AM
Yay for the chick who masturbates to Dave! :D but the guy from Avenged Sevenfold?????

i was just gonna say something about that.

the guy on the phone right now is kinda dumb. has nothing to do with loveline. dave sounds bored with him, talking about kurt again.

where's shifty and nate? shifty....i know you check this...where are you? lol.:D

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 04:59 AM
Dave will fly to London this weekend to see Led Zep. Why not come to Germany too? lol :p

robissimo
December 7th 2007, 05:00 AM
i had a feeling that the foos might be a surprise guest on Kroq's annual acoustic christmas. glad i didn't get tickets coz they confirmed that they'd be at the zeppelin show. yay me for not wasting money. wish i was at the zep show tho.

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:04 AM
someone ask Dave who he dedicated Best of You to at Live Earth, or more specifically, was it Bush?

I can't get through

HeyItIsDevon
December 7th 2007, 05:05 AM
there's someone named Devon on there right now. Mhm Hmm. :)

lex
December 7th 2007, 05:07 AM
Hahah, I can't believe that girl. Fuckin hilarious.

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:08 AM
hahaha sasquatchicoon

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:13 AM
this is absolutely hilarious.

i wish adam carolla was there, i can only imagine.

al
December 7th 2007, 05:13 AM
i got on. not as good as last time i talked to them.. but whatever. i talked to dave and taylor on the phone.

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:14 AM
i heard ya.

should've axed them who they dedicated BOY to at Live Earth (Bush?)..

i cant get through the fucking line.

it was a good story about australia though.

they just dont wanna pick faves.

HeyItIsDevon
December 7th 2007, 05:15 AM
i knew it!

nice work. ;)

al
December 7th 2007, 05:18 AM
i knew it!

nice work. ;)

i was really pissed at the phone screener. i was like: hey. i just want to be like, hey kids. i like you. keep it up. xox. and he wouldn't let me get on without a question. and in the end i couldn't even tell them how much i love them.

le sigh.

besides. that question was totally gay. but i had no idea what to ask!!

lex
The phone operators are always bitches. It sucks.

HeyItIsDevon
i was really pissed at the phone screener. i was like: hey. i just want to be like, hey kids. i like you. keep it up. xox. and he wouldn't let me get on without a question. and in the end i couldn't even tell them how much i love them.

le sigh.

besides. that question was totally gay. but i had no idea what to ask!!

awwww. :(

Ryan
good work though, at least you got through!

fucking twice man. :p

al
December 7th 2007, 05:23 AM
awwww. :(

i was bummed. i was soooo tempted to interupt and be like
I LOVE YOU *click*

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 05:30 AM
Loveline has a strange telephone number. I should call them from overseas and ask them something ridiculous. Naw I'm too shy....;) I have a hot voice over the phone though so I was told. lol

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 05:31 AM
Taylor was conceived at a truck stop**edited ...lmao

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 05:35 AM
It's sad that so many girls/ women have been molested/ raped in their very young days. I don't understand that.....I would have beaten the crap out of those guys even as a kid.....:(

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:36 AM
someones gotta askem about live earth man. i cant get through. fuckles

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:38 AM
B was mad cool

gemee
December 7th 2007, 05:43 AM
God, I LOVE this song..................

gemee
December 7th 2007, 05:44 AM
....Road to Ruin....

gemee
December 7th 2007, 05:46 AM
LONG Road To Ruin....

lex
December 7th 2007, 05:47 AM
I think mines a bit slow ...still on Radiohead.

gemee
December 7th 2007, 05:57 AM
Hey Lex,...is it raining over there in SLO yet?

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 05:58 AM
dave saying on air he was the outsider in nirvana, of course, things ive already known, their 6th drummer. its inevitable ppl are gonna think him and kurt were buddy buddy when it really wasnt like that. daves always said there wasnt much dialogue before or after the so few shows they played and never during sessions either. like ive always said and try to tell other ppl, dave was doin his own thing in the band man, and he has said that when the albums came out theyd take ridiculous amounts of time off out of pure laziness. its just amazing how much it wasnt what everyone fucking thinks it was.

cool to know however that they never talked much while doing the music, just jammed and those songs came out.

lex
December 7th 2007, 05:59 AM
Yup, it was pouring about an hour ago ...it's a bit calmed down now. Nice and windy though.

gemee
December 7th 2007, 06:03 AM
"Tyler"???? Sheesh......get the name correct for pete's sake!

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 06:05 AM
Well it's raining in the North of Germany also. Why is it that not that many people talk on the board while their band is on air? I'm not used to this. On the Rhcp board normally hell breaks loose....:p

......eww........regarding the topics galore....

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 06:05 AM
someones gotta ask about who best of you was dedicated to at live earth!!

(george w. bush?)

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 06:06 AM
Well it's raining in the North of Germany also. Why is it that not that many people talk on the board while their band is on air? I'm not used to this. On the Rhcp board normally hell breaks loose....:p

......eww........regarding the topics galore....

here in the states its late.

Sooze2
December 7th 2007, 06:07 AM
here in the states its late.
Yeah I know you know I'm not that daft. :p ;)

lex
December 7th 2007, 06:12 AM
Someone should have called and asked who the support is for the upcoming tour. I want that Against Me! rumor to be confirmed.

Ryan
December 7th 2007, 06:13 AM
ill have to ask them when they come to the garden in february. id love to talk to them right now, especially dave about being from dc/politics/bush, what he thinks, because i think the pretender is partly aimed at the bush administration, although not entirely. he doesnt like mixing politics in the music but he dedicated best of you at live earth to "you know who", so its gotta be bush. maybe he wouldnt even answer on air for fear of no one showing up at the houston and fayetteville shows. :p

jnine13
December 7th 2007, 06:15 AM
I'd like to see the Raconteurs open some of them. Their new cd will be out soon, probably Jan. Jack White opening for the Foos would be sweet.

gemee
December 7th 2007, 08:00 AM
I'd like to see the Raconteurs open some of them. Their new cd will be out soon, probably Jan. Jack White opening for the Foos would be sweet.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhh

Black_Christmas92
December 7th 2007, 09:52 AM
So, is the show available for download yet?

Black_Christmas92
December 7th 2007, 09:54 AM
ill have to ask them when they come to the garden in february. id love to talk to them right now, especially dave about being from dc/politics/bush, what he thinks, because i think the pretender is partly aimed at the bush administration, although not entirely. he doesnt like mixing politics in the music but he dedicated best of you at live earth to "you know who", so its gotta be bush. maybe he wouldnt even answer on air for fear of no one showing up at the houston and fayetteville shows. :p

I must ask. Why do u really care who he dedicated BOY to you? Of all questions you want to ask him (nothing, bout his career, nada) you want to bring up who the song was dedicated to?

Knoxy
December 7th 2007, 03:40 PM
Someone should have called and asked who the support is for the upcoming tour. I want that Against Me! rumor to be confirmed.

Um, if that happens, I will have to wear Depends to every show. Because I will be one peeing in the pants mother effer.

Melly-foo-ous
December 7th 2007, 04:17 PM
Um, if that happens, I will have to wear Depends to every show. Because I will be one peeing in the pants mother effer.

I'm pretty sure they're confirmed for Canada so if you're coming up North, get those depends.:)

Knoxy
December 7th 2007, 04:24 PM
I'm pretty sure they're confirmed for Canada so if you're coming up North, get those depends.:)

I'm going to Florida, Illinois, most likely the Bay Area, L.A. and Vegas.

And yes, I'm one sick little puppy. :D

forsberg
December 7th 2007, 07:47 PM
Someone check to see if it's posted on the Loveline page (http://www.lovelineshow.com/) or Loveline Archive (http://www.lovelinearchive.com/). Both those sites are blocked at work!

And I'd be happy too if Against Me! is the opener on the U.S. tour :D

Cheryl
December 7th 2007, 08:03 PM
its on the loveline.com site in the archive section you can download the full show

LindsayAndSomeNumbers
December 7th 2007, 10:45 PM
its on the loveline.com site in the archive section you can download the full show

The new show is on there? I see the old ones in the archive, and I see the Dave fire video thing. Where is the new show?

Cheryl
December 7th 2007, 10:49 PM
The new show is on there? I see the old ones in the archive, and I see the Dave fire video thing. Where is the new show?

open the loveline site(link below) click on listen and click on the date on the calender thingy, its most entertaining!:)

LindsayAndSomeNumbers
December 7th 2007, 11:00 PM
open the loveline site(link below) click on listen and click on the date on the calender thingy, its most entertaining!:)

Thanks!:)

forsberg
December 8th 2007, 01:28 AM
Heh just saw the Dave Grohl On Fire! video. Who knew coffee creamer was so dangerous near a flame??

Liss
December 8th 2007, 03:51 AM
The show sounds cool:D Ill download it to have a listen later on..

Grohl's Kitten
December 8th 2007, 03:57 AM
is anyone able to rip that fire video? i tried but could only get audio:confused:

forsberg
December 8th 2007, 05:51 AM
is anyone able to rip that fire video? i tried but could only get audio:confused:
Here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9K9FLOL5) ya go. You'll need a player that plays flash (flv) files though.

Grohl's Kitten
December 8th 2007, 06:48 AM
Here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9K9FLOL5) ya go. You'll need a player that plays flash (flv) files though.

awesome! Thanks!:D

Cheryl
December 8th 2007, 10:42 AM
Mnnn.. dave said he was over for the Led Zep gig over weekend, who thinks there will be an appearance on stage???

Gotzy
December 8th 2007, 03:52 PM
Willy Wonka - love it:D

Foo the Noo
December 8th 2007, 06:43 PM

That video is hilarious, thanks for uploading it:). I've downloaded the Loveline show but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, will have to get it onto the Ipod.

Melly-foo-ous
December 8th 2007, 06:51 PM
Mnnn.. dave said he was over for the Led Zep gig over weekend, who thinks there will be an appearance on stage???

If there isn't I'll be very surprised. Hope he gets to play drums.

Jamie2
December 10th 2007, 04:58 AM
so which one of you ladies called in and said ya masturbated to Dave and some other dude? thought it was funny, that the chick didn't know Dave and Taylor were there, unless their entire story was a joke and they were acting like they didn't know.

anyways

forsberg
December 10th 2007, 08:04 AM
so which one of you ladies called in and said ya masturbated to Dave and some other dude? thought it was funny, that the chick didn't know Dave and Taylor were there, unless their entire story was a joke and they were acting like they didn't know.

anyways
LOL, not me! She also got off the Avenged Sevenfold dude.

Peter
December 10th 2007, 08:21 AM

anyways

yeah that was me..

silly stupid Petra..

Eline6
December 10th 2007, 08:32 AM
haha I knew it ! it was you !!!

Peter
December 10th 2007, 08:34 AM
haha I knew it ! it was you !!!

I call loveline often..

i dont care about the guests.. but then I heard it was Dave!! I just came home from work and shit.. so I was soooo clueless..

silly me :) Its hard to recognise Dave and Taylors voice!!!

Eline6
December 10th 2007, 08:40 AM
yes you had to recognise dave's voice you just met him! when he was announcing the tour dates for Argentina !

Peter
December 10th 2007, 08:44 AM
yes you had to recognise dave's voice you just met him! when he was announcing the tour dates for Argentina !

yeah I was still shocked

and the hand I shook Daves hand with, I also used to....

hahaha.. ok nu word het te erg Merel!! XD

Eline6
December 10th 2007, 08:56 AM
yeah .. I would not finish that sense...

Peter
December 10th 2007, 09:22 AM
yeah .. I would not finish that sense...

you mean sentence I think :p

emms77
December 10th 2007, 03:18 PM
Heard the loveline piece - sooooo funny :)

"How are your balls?!"

Beto
December 10th 2007, 04:33 PM
no one grabbed it? i cant find it :(

veronica77
January 2nd 2008, 09:19 PM

What , Wait !!! Dave announced Dates for Argentina ?? What ??!!!

jfine
March 7th 2008, 01:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can find an .mp3 of the show? It's not available on the Loveline website anymore. And it won't be on the lovelinearchives website because that only has shows through 2005. Help! Thanks!

Kate
March 7th 2008, 11:42 PM
Here ya go.......... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y14BQC8K :D

brianalynne
March 8th 2008, 12:15 AM
how is this still a topic? just wondering....since december, dude thats insane.

true2foo
March 8th 2008, 12:20 AM
I'm glad someone re-hashed this...I had not heard it and am sitting here laughing hysterically while listening to it. :p

Yes, I'm a sad individual...sitting here alone on a Friday night laughing by myself at a radio show that happened years ago. :confused: :(

Sweetnovember
March 8th 2008, 12:46 AM
I'm glad someone re-hashed this...I had not heard it and am sitting here laughing hysterically while listening to it. :p

Yes, I'm a sad individual...sitting here alone on a Friday night laughing by myself at a radio show that happened years ago. :confused: :(

HAHA..your funny!

Red Hot Foo Fighter
March 8th 2008, 01:31 AM
Here ya go.......... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y14BQC8K :D

Thanx!

The girl who didnt know that they were on there when she said the she masturbates to Dave...that was hilarious!

Kate
March 8th 2008, 07:26 AM
Personally liked the guy wo couldn't get his girl to finish the job! :D ahhhh astroglide!:p

jfine
March 8th 2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks so much FiFiFooFoo!

true2foo
March 9th 2008, 04:11 AM
I think I love Dave even more after listening to his....um....technique! :o :eek: :D

Summertime
March 9th 2008, 04:29 PM
I think I love Dave even more after listening to his....um....technique! :o :eek: :D

I am right there with ya on that one! Yowza! :D

foolover
March 9th 2008, 09:23 PM
Here ya go.......... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y14BQC8K :DI cant get into this link. dam am dumb lol do you have a quicker one please:o