PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Oct 5 Presale on now

heeljim
September 20th 2007, 01:51 PM
My first post here, but I thought I would let you know that the presale for the Charlotte, NC show on Oct 5 is going on now (started 10 am Eastern). You can access it through Ticketmaster. I was able to get 2 GA floor seats.

This will be my second FF show following the Borgata show in AC last year. I made the road trip up to AC from Charlotte last year. Glad I won't have to work that hard this time!

DonnaInVA
September 20th 2007, 01:57 PM
I got Sec 109 (Chris' side) Row H--it's behind Box sections and up a little from the floor --I prefer to sit for this one, but Philly and DC/Northern VA--I'll be up front Gen Admin with the kids--watch out for this old lady

see you at the show:D

heeljim
September 20th 2007, 02:08 PM
Believe me, I am no kid (32 years old). If you see an old man gasping for breath amongst the kids, that is probably me. Call for help...

DonnaInVA
September 20th 2007, 02:13 PM
I'm 41--I'll run down & help you:D

heeljim
September 20th 2007, 02:18 PM
Don't run too fast. You might break a hip. :)

aarond
September 20th 2007, 02:23 PM
The floor will be open for Gen Adm, right? No seats? I can't imagine there being seats, but...

heeljim
September 20th 2007, 02:28 PM
As far as I know, the floor will be open. Other shows I have been to at Cricket have had seats, but I read somewhere along the ticket buying process that there were no chairs.

DonnaInVA
September 20th 2007, 02:42 PM
from what I could tell on Ticketmaster the floor is Gen Adm as well.