PDA

View Full Version : AtoZ of Foo Fighters poster magazine in Rock Sound

pjonze
September 16th 2007, 02:29 PM
Rock Sound have a free poster booklet in the current issue, it's an A3 poster of one of the Sydney Opera House promo shots of the band, backed with an A to Z of Foo (G is for Goldsmith, etc).
It's shit.
On the plus side, the poster booklet comes loose in the current issue & while browsing the publication it could easily fall in to a newspaper or magazine that was actually worth shelling out for.
It all depends on your stance on shoplifting.

Gabe
September 16th 2007, 02:29 PM
:d

rob3000
September 16th 2007, 02:41 PM
Do they sell it here? I can't say I've heard of it I don't think. If they do that's definitely getting swiped.:D

Sarah UK
September 16th 2007, 03:04 PM
On the plus side, the poster booklet comes loose in the current issue & while browsing the publication it could easily fall in to a newspaper or magazine that was actually worth shelling out for.
It all depends on your stance on shoplifting.

haha

Sideburns
September 16th 2007, 03:23 PM
Sounds pretty lame.

O.B.gene
September 16th 2007, 04:56 PM
Rock Sound have a free poster booklet...the poster booklet comes loose in the current issue.... it could easily fall in to a newspaper or magazine that was actually worth shelling out for.
It all depends on your stance on shoplifting.i nearly did that. its not shoplifting if its free?! surely?! :D

Bexster
September 16th 2007, 06:42 PM
Hmmm... Interesting...

Especially as I don't actually like Rock Sound :D

gerry_foo
September 16th 2007, 08:22 PM
The A-Z thing is fairly crap. nothing i didn't really know in it anyway.
But at least there's a pretty big poster on the other side!
boo yah!

cheer up boys.
September 16th 2007, 08:47 PM
The A-Z thing is fairly crap. nothing i didn't really know in it anyway.
But at least there's a pretty big poster on the other side!
boo yah!

is it sold in the US

gerry_foo
September 16th 2007, 09:10 PM
is it sold in the US

Well on the cover of the magazine it has a price listed for the USA. so i'd say it would be available over there.
It has a Canadian price and Australian price too.